Interested in becoming an Operations Supervisor? This role will be responsible for delivering projects in a safe, timely, and profitable manner while maintaining the highest level of quality in the industry. This role will effectively manage all concrete flatwork projects.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to grow your career within Residential Construction,
- A competitive package – pay, bonus, company paid benefits, tuition reimbursement and regular internal and external learning opportunities;
- A family environment that lives by our guiding “FLATWORK” principles in making things simple, for our employees and customer.
What You Need to Bring:
- To start, bring your passion for quality performance excellence. You must have the desire to deliver on your promises; “FLATWORK” – Keeping Promises, make a promise, keep a promise.
- Second, you need to have at least 3-5 or more years’ experience working in residential concrete flatwork, bonus points are given if you have run your own business.
- Third, you will need to have experience in leading, supporting, and managing skilled subcontractors and construction managers.
- Finally, you must have the drive, energy and determination to make things simple.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who works hard and genuinely cares about their job, their co-workers, their customers and the people who buy the homes we build. Interested in building your future?